Legion of Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Game 3 (The Great Dojo Of Abu Huraira v LoB)

2 posters

Go down

Alliance Game 3 (The Great Dojo Of Abu Huraira v LoB) Empty Alliance Game 3 (The Great Dojo Of Abu Huraira v LoB)

Post  Master2124 Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Orders:

Piffmen:
Stack the wall with Sweden, and prepare to launch on Austria.

Markus:
Log in for 1, and accept shared map with us, The set Serbia to RoW and wait a few hours. They will accept. Then stack and prepare to launch on Austria.
Hollow:
Dumb some scouts into the sea and hold your line.
Tumbler:
Stack you lines and hold with Austria. Stacks will be sent forward when the others move in.

Master2124

Back to top Go down

Alliance Game 3 (The Great Dojo Of Abu Huraira v LoB) Empty Re: Alliance Game 3 (The Great Dojo Of Abu Huraira v LoB)

Post  HollowPoint Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:43 pm

You know that I don't do scouts.

HollowPoint

https://legionofblood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Alliance Game 3 (The Great Dojo Of Abu Huraira v LoB) Empty re

Post  Master2124 Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Just do it HP. Make my life easier. Im only asking for 2 brigades to be sent in to watch for a flank.

Master2124

Back to top Go down

Alliance Game 3 (The Great Dojo Of Abu Huraira v LoB) Empty Re: Alliance Game 3 (The Great Dojo Of Abu Huraira v LoB)

Post  HollowPoint Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Oh hey look, scouts would have pointless, exactly as I had predicted. Damn, I am good.

Markus, don't send me troops. My men will be sitting in my northern forts on this game. But maybe you guys should attack Austria? It's getting late and they are just building, building, building.

HollowPoint

https://legionofblood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down